We offer you 2 payment methods:
1. Pay by bank transfer:
Firstly, you need to fill the following information about our bank account:
Bank Accounts in Singapore – OCBC Bank Ltd (USD)
- Beneficiary Name: KEN OBC PTE LTD
- Beneficiary Address: 336 Smith Street - #05-301 New Bridge Centre, Singapore (050336).
- Beneficiary Bank Name: Oversea - Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 65 Chulia Street #01 01 Singapore, 049513
- Account Number (USD): 503435182301
- Beneficiary Bank SWIFT code: OCBCSGSG
After accessing the payment page, you have to fill in and send the following facts to us:
- Your charging data, including the cardholder's name and other required information on the bill.
- Your card data, including the card number, expiry date and security number on the back of the card.
- The 3D secure code at the last advance of paying. It is a fixed secret password (generally called static mystery key or one-time mystery key) sent to your phone.
- Payment will be charged in US dollars.
- The payment will show up as Visa Online Services on your Bank Statement.
2. Pay by Credit/Debit Card:
For your convenience, payments may now be made over the Internet using your Credit/Debit Card.
When you go to the payment page, you have provided us:
- Your billing information: relate to Billing person name, Country, ZIP code...
- Your Credit/Debit Card information: Relate to Credit/Debit Card number, Expiry date, CVV or CVC
The information you provided over secured connection TLS/SSL, we always comply with PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard) for your transaction.
- If you have any questions regarding Credit/Debit Card transactions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your transaction is processed successfully, you will see the confirmation page.
- If your transaction is declined, you will see the following decline page. The decline pages will vary depending on the reason for the rejection.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your payment has been validated and accepted.
The fee you pay for us is used to process your visa as fast as possible. Please refer to the visa fee for further details.
If there is any payment error or other questions, please contact us via email and Hotline.
We always support you 24/7 because saving your time is our first priority.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979